Leveraging Technology for a Sustainable Future
Abstract Submission Deadline
15th January 2024 15th February 2024
23 - 25 April 2024
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Automation and Digital Transformation Conference
The ISA Saudi Section is proud to present the Automation and Digital Transformation Conference, to be held on 23-25 April 2024. This two-day event will provide a platform for professionals to explore how technology can enable a sustainable future and help overcome environmental, economic, and social challenges.
Join us to discover the latest trends and best practices in automation and digital transformation that can drive sustainability across various industries.
The conference will feature a diverse group of speakers who are experts in automation, digital transformation, and sustainability, including:
- Industry leaders and executives from various sectors
- Technology experts and thought leaders
- Academic researchers and practitioners
Dear guests and delegates,
On behalf of ISA Saudi Arabian section, welcome to the Automation and Digital Transformation Conference that will be hosted by the ISA Saudi Section on April 23-25, 2024 in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
The conference will address several important topics with focus on automation industry and digital transformation which is reshaping numerous industries with disrupting and innovating 4th IR technologies. The conference theme; “Leveraging Technology for a Sustainable Future,” underscores the importance of employing technology to solve pressing industrial challenges and create a better world for generations to come.
I would like to thank the sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, moderators, and panelists for allocating time and taking effort to enrich the conference with valuable contributions that will positively steer the future of automation and digital industry in Saudi Arabia and beyond.
We look forward to see you all in this automation conference and wish you a very fruitful experience.
ISA Saudi Arabia Section President
Digital Transformation Lead,
• Advanced Process Control and
• Automation Standards and Regulations
• Environmental Data Management
• Energy Data Management
• Field Instruments
• Obsolescence & Life Cycle Management
• Power System Automation
• Process Safety
• Industrial Control Systems Digital
Transformation Road maps
• Artificial Intelligence
• Application Integration
• Data Analytics
• Digital Twin
• IIOT “Industrial Internet Of Things”
• Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity
• Networking and Wireless
• Smart Grid Applications and
• UAV & Robotics in Industry
• Network, Database, and IoT
• Trusted Systems, Risk
management and Digital Forensics
• Supply chain cybersecurity
• Intrusion and malware detection
• Cyber-operations, Response and
• Cybersecurity curriculum design